Monday, April 25, 2011

A Repeat of History

Took 1 whole weeks, gathering informations about different places, brainstorming ideas, thinking of what I can do just for that one date lol! Yep I've never really did that before. Thinking back of wad I had done. Oh my, cant believe I'm so sweet haha. Take it as an experience then. Everything came to a waste when she demanded a change of place so yep, all efforts were wasted. Didnt really rest after I dismounted from work. Went JP earlier to recce the place n yep she came just in time for movie. Waited for an hour plus and her reason for being late is, no reason :)
Should have realize something's wrong. Just too soft hearted.

Didnt want to reveal this part of my life to my bro n sis cos yep just like norm, unless i'm confident of it, if nt better keep it low. News spreaded out really fast and the next day, I realized everything ended.

After thinking about it, I just realize maybe God is speaking to me through the movie i watched with her? A chinese Ghost Story HAHA! I'm just being hypnotized lol. Realizing how silly I was but yet I couldnt pull myself out of it but for some reason, I managed to do it ytd? She promises things she cannot does. So yep, that's just how serious she is. I'm considered lucky. Just look at the number of guys queuing up, not knowing the true fact. Does saying this makes her look like a really awful person?

Now now everyone in church must be thinking... (this guy sure changes target really fast) .... for some reason that's the feelings I got from one of them LOL! Maybe I'm too skeptical.

I give up. It doesnt seems like the real thing will come anywhere. Yep yep wait wait and wait lol! Maybe it's just becos of myself. There will not be another similar case. Gotta ensure this does nt happen again. Cant believe how much I had lowered myself to be... I'm afterall ...HAHA...

Norman and joshua... LOL! Wad u guys said is so true. Maybe becos u're not spellbinded lol.... A player keeping her options opened. SIGH!!!! Why am I so stupid LOL!!!!

No comments: